The number of people who use debit and credit cards is steadily increasing. Debit cards are used for various things, including cash withdrawals, shop purchases, and online purchases. While these cards are on the rise, card fraud is also on the rise. As a result, the Reserve Bank of India recently implemented a new set of guidelines to offer debit and credit card users greater security.
Even the country's largest bank, the State Bank of India (SBI), has come up with a new approach to improving debit cardholders' security, the Reserve Bank of India.SBI has developed a one-time-use 'Virtual Card.' Customers can now make online payments without revealing their genuine debit and credit card information to the seller. This virtual card is a limit card that you can establish for e-commerce transactions using SBI's internet banking.
The card can be used to make payments to online merchants who accept Visa cards, and it works in the same way as ordinary debit cards.
This article will go over all you need to know about virtual cards.
1. SBI virtual cards help reduce fraud by hiding the merchant's primary card and account information.
2. The SBI virtual card is valid for 48 hours or until the transaction is completed after you generate it.
3. After validation of the One Time Password (OTP) supplied to your registered mobile number, you may establish a virtual card or conduct online transactions.
4. You can use your net banking account to make the payment.
5. This is a one-time-use card. You won't be able to utilize it in the future.
How do I make a virtual SBI card?
Are you dissatisfied with a product or service? Go to www.savefromfrauds.com complaint portal, www.savefromfrauds.com, and file a complaint. We post articles and videos regularly to raise awareness about fraudulent operations.